ABOUT WORLD FUTURE FORUM
Transitioning to Tomorrow: College and Career Readiness for Success
World Future Forum is an international conference that provides a platform for research and discussions of excellence in high school and the transition into higher education and career paths. Situated in Chicago, World Future Forum will bring together a diverse group of secondary and post-secondary educators, administrators, academics, and other professionals to enrich their knowledge of preparing students for today’s job market and workforce.
World Future Forum 2019 will present high-level speakers, ranging from educators over top business leaders to researchers and policy makers.
*List will be updated as speakers confirm.
Chad Gough - Illinois, USA
Nivine Megahed, Ph. D. - Illinois, USA
Dr. Graeme Atherton - United Kingdom
Call for Papers
WORLD FUTURE FORUM 2019
We seek research papers in these interdependent areas:
College Transition and Persistence
Workforce Skills and Demands
Next Generation High Schools
College and Career Outcomes of High Schools
Academic Preparation for College Readiness
Post-High School Challenges
Technology and Innovation in Education
*Academic papers will be presented during the breakout sessions.
*Poster presentations will be available throughout the conference.
Full list of presenters will be announced on January 25, 2019. View list of current presenters here.
Panel Discussion: College Transition & Persistence
Small Round-table Discussions with Industry Experts
*Small Round Table Discussion with industry experts is an optional addition and is $10.00.
(Each session is limited to 25 guests)
- Workforce Skills and Demands: Virginia Rounds, Industry Consortium for Advanced Technical Training (ICATT)
- Technology and Innovation in Education: Dr. Stacey Gonzales, Top 30 Technology Transformers &Trailblazers in 2017
- College Transition and Persistence: Elizabeth Houlihan, Director of the Office of First-Year Initiatives at the University of Illinois-Chicago
- Next Generation High Schools: Roger Sanders & Living miDream students, Valley Education for Employment System and Living miDream
Mystic Blue Cruise Dinner on Lake Michigan
The cruise tour, dinner, and music on Thursday, April 25, 2019 is an optional addition to the conference and is $30.00.
- 6:00-6:30 pm Trip to Navy Pier (Free transportation will be provided.)
- 6:30-7:00 pm Boarding
- 7:00-9:30 pm Cruise, Full Buffet Dinner, and Music
Panel Discussion: Today's Workforce Skills & Demands
*Group discounts available
BECOME A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR
CREATE A LEGACY THAT TRANSFORMS STUDENTS’ LIVES
World Future Forum aims to connect, educate, inspire, and empower every participant. Our goal is to create an educationally enriched environment with the help of our Sponsors and Vendors. Join us in supporting education!
Where are World Future Forum attendees coming from?
For technical support, questions, comments or inquiries,
please contact us at the email address below.
Iara Arai Aldape
- 1336 Basswood Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 USA
- (847) 227-9861